Saturday 15 January 2011

A New Year and a New Look!

For a while now I've been wanting to re-brand to keep things new and fresh. My good friend Julie Tinton introduced me to a great designer and together we created my new logo. I've kept it modern and fresh but with a nod to the vintage and I know you Brides are loving that style!

So this is the new me!

I've been busy creating new marketing material and I'm excited about receiving my new business cards next week.

Pop over to my new website too and have a look around !

www.karenmcgowranphotography.co.uk

2 comments:

Lakeland Jo said...

it looks beautiful Karen

Dianne said...

Well Miss karen McGowran I have to say you wedding pics are stunning, I couldn't stop looking and went through your whole blog. The pics were so different took pics of everything important, the black and whites fantastic. Loved looking at all your pics. Thanks for sharing them with the world. I know you will be very successful in your work..