Friday 11 November 2011

Sarah and Richard at Woodhill Hall

Sarah and Richard are now Mr and Mrs Jennings after a beautiful day at Woodhill Hall. The venue is perfect for a private, intimate wedding and even the rain stayed away until after the photos were finished! Thank you Mr Rain! Sarah is Canadian and lots of guests made the long journey to the UK for this wedding which made it extra special and the atmosphere was great. I see lots of weddings and sometimes I see things I've never seen before...at this wedding we had a wedding dress with pockets (such a good idea!)....a crepe station in the evening (delicious, I was the first to try it lol) and a fingerprint guest tree! I think you'll agree that Sarah looked stunning and let me tell you, her smile and enthusiasm is infectious and Richard was, of course, a very handsome groom!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
www.karenmcgowran.co.uk

No comments: