Monday 25 August 2008

Louise and Craig at The Ramside Hall Hotel and it was sunny!

I know. Sun. Remember that yellow ball in the sky? Well Louise must have put in a special order because sunny days have been few and far between in August!


This was a shorter wedding than normal was we only covered up to the start of the reception but it was just as much fun as any other. Louise and Craig are a lovely couple who had two adorable flowergirls. They were very shy at first but once all the formal stuff was out the way they were more then happy to play with the photographers assistant....me! Oh and today I've been getting to grips with Lightroom and it's an amazing bit of software. I really love it and I hope it will improve my editing for the next couple of weddings. I've got a few weeks break and next wedding is Friday 12 September.

By Karen McGowran for Mandy Charlton Photography




















No comments: