Saturday 25 October 2008

Beautiful Photography for Everyone

Special moments in your life deserved to be captured so you can treasure them for years and years to come......but what happens when you can't afford it? I know from talking to friends and family that not everyone can afford to pay considerable sums for a professional photographer but they still want great photos. I think I might have the answer! I believe beautiful photography should be within reach of everyone and you may be pleasantly surprised by my great value, credit crunch busting packages. Everything is simple, relaxed and fun.

Interested? Well.......

Visit www.karenmcgowranphotography.co.uk to find out more and if you like what you see then get in touch for a chat.

I cover Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, Durham, Sunderland, Gateshead and all surrounding areas.

No comments: