Tuesday 17 August 2010

Tony and Donna

Tony and Donna are now Mr and Mrs Hill after their fantastic June wedding and I was honoured to be their photographer. For me, this wedding was very 'close to home' as the grooms parents are my next door neighbours! The other reason I was very much looking forward to this wedding was that I was invited as a guest in the evening and the amazing (and hot!) Jason Isaacs was performing. Jason also entertained the guests at my wedding and I knew he was a absolute crowd pleaser. He definately was a hit with the ladies!




Here are some my favourites from the day.




Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: