Tuesday 2 November 2010

My albums..eventually some images!

I have designed and delivered so many beautiful albums this year and almost always forget to take some photo to share with you. So when Natalie and Ashley's album arrived a little while ago I was determined to put that right!

I have chosen to use Bellissimo Albums for a number of reasons, firstly they are superb quality and very impressive. They are weighty and arrive in a beautiful presentation box. When you take your album out to show family and friends they wont fail to be impressed! The albums are 'digital story book albums' which just means that the images are printed directly onto high quality photographic card and the images are designed to tell the story of your day. I personally design the content and look of each album using multi-image layouts and striking double page presentations creating a truly story for you.

The main albums come in three sizes, 12x8, 14x10 and 16x12 inches and the number of pages in your album really depends on your budget. My most popular size is 14x10inches with 25 double page spreads as it really showcases a wedding perfectly.

I also offer various parents albums. The parents album pictured below is a 7x5inch coffee table book.

There is a definate 'trend' towards photographers attending your wedding and providing edited images on a disc. For the budget minded it's a real alternative to consider (and something I still offer) but my worry is in 10-15 years are you even going to be able to find something that can read CDs/DVDs...remember the fate of the old VHS system? eeek!

I wish my parents had a wedding album I just know it would be one of the family's most treasured possesions.



Photobucket

No comments: