Tuesday 28 December 2010

Laura and Ken marry at Gisborough Hall

This was my first visit to Gisborough Hall and as with all weddings in November we were all wondering what the weather would be like! I'd met Laura and Ken at their venue the week before so I'd already formulated a wet weather plan so I was prepared for anything. Gisborough Hall offers lots of options for photos no matter what the weather. But what we got was a very bright but cold winters day...exactly what Laura had wished for!

Ken is Chinese and it was lovely to see both families from different cultures coming together to celerate their marriage. Ken's family were all very friendly and I expeienced my first Tea Ceremony which was a lovely touch. Laura had even learned a few Chinese words however after lots of giggling from Ken's family I wasn't sure her pronunciation was entirely correct!

Laura and Ken chose a Disnesy theme, with a fairytale castle cake and all the tables were named after the Disney Princesses....which was exactly how I would have described Laura's look when she got out of her wedding car. She looked breathtaking in her white Hollywood dreams gown set off by a fur shrug.

There were so many smiles, tears of joy, cuddles and kisses and it was clear that everyone was having a fantastic time!

The wedding was expertly filmed by the talented Tony at
Total Memories. We've worked with Tony numerous times and he always creates some amazing wedding videos and is a great guy too.

Here are a few of my favourite shots from the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: