Tuesday 30 December 2008

Claire and Bug!

Claire is a very good friend of mine who I met while we were planning our weddings together. We were both in wedding planning frenzy and when our friends and families thought we were utterly barking mad we turned to each other for the ability to talk wedding nonsense! And boy did we talk rubbish....all very relevant of course!

Claire and David's road to being parents has not been smooth but as I write this they are weeks away from the birth of their first baby....and it's a girl! This little princess already has an amazing nursery stocked full of the cutest things you've ever seen and will want for nothing. So it was only right that just before the stork arrived I captured the 'bump' moment for ever. I think you'll agree that Claire is positively glowing and I can't wait to meet her new baby.







No comments: