Monday 23 November 2009

Introducing a fantastic blog for all you Vintage Wedding lovers

Annabel was one of my first Brides of 2009 and created the most beautiful and stylish wedding day at Dursley Hall in Whitby. After her amazing wedding she found she was still fizzing with vintage-esque inspiration and therefore created Love My Dress

Annabel says...Thank you for stopping by Love My Dress; a little virtual paradise, where my hard-drive can spill-forth all its exquisite visual imagery, and I can wax lyrical about all the gorgeous things I come across, on my never-ending search for inspiration, creativity, glamour and vintage lovliness.

One of the first posts was about yours truly and I was speechless (and that doesn't happen very often!)

So CLICK HERE to see what the vintage princess herself had to say about my style of photography. I want to send a huge thank you to Annabel for promoting my business and being a lovely customer of course!

Karen x

1 comment:

lovemydress said...

You are so welcome Karen. I shout about you as often as I can and watch very proud as your photography brand grows and you develop your fabulous portfolio. Thank you so much for the mention xXx