Sunday 30 May 2010

Lisa and Justin

I was really looking forward to this wedding on three counts. Firstly, it was my first visit to Beamish Hall . Secondly, my lovely friends and ex Bride and Groom, Annabel and Phil were guests and I was looking forward to catching up with them and Phil had designed and made the Bridesmaid dresses too! And thirdly, the bride was wearing a Jenny Packham dress. Now I'd seen a picture of the dress beforehand so I knew what to expect but I was totally blown away by how Lisa carried off the whole look. There was a definate vintage theme to the day and Annabel asked to feature the wedding on her blog Love my Dress.

So rather then tell you all about it I will let Annabel and Lisa tell you in their words!

CLICK HERE!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

www.karenmcgowranphotography.co.uk

No comments: