Saturday 27 June 2009

Ellie and Jo at Horton Grange

I made my second visit this year to this special venue, Horton Grange for the wedding of Ellie and Joe. The weather decided it wasn't going to play ball for us but the beauty of this venue is that there are still little places to stay dry and get some great images. Ellie and Jo did things a little different in that they had a small intimate meal before the ceremony and then as Ellie was getting ready, the wedding guests turned up for a later wedding and straight through to the evening party. I have to say I fell in love with Ellie's hairstyle created by Lisa Cameron who is a friend of mine and a very talented wedding hairdresser.

Joe had booked the honeymoon and kept the location a secret until they were at the airport the next day...Croatia was the venue and I am sure they had a romantic and beautiful two weeks away! Here's a to a lovely couple and may all your dreams come true x























No comments: