Tuesday 9 June 2009

Tony and Andrea are married!

Tony and Andrea picked a glorious day and a very pretty church in Tynemouth to get married. I have to say I adored Andrea's fishtail dress and their guests were all extremely friendly, especially the cute flowergirls and pageboy, who adored their Uncle Tony! You could tell that the reception and party afterwards at The Caledonian Hotel in Jesmond was going to be so much fun.
I was asked to shoot the wedding ceremony and some formal photos afterwards in the church grounds and it always amazes me how fast the time goes but you can get some great photos in a short space of time. This is great news for anyone on a budget! I have done a few shorty weddings like this now and have a few more booked so they are obviously very popular. If you are intertested for the low price of £400 I can shoot for 3 hours. This includes prints and a DVD slideshow and a web gallery so you can share your photos far and wide.

Here are a few of my favourites from Tony and Andrea's wedding and I am sure you'll raise your glasses and wish this lovely couple a long and happy marriage. Cheers!






No comments: