Sunday 5 July 2009

Ruth and Stephen....and fog!

Last weekend an unexpected visitor arrived at the church....thick, heavy fog! Now this strikes fear into any photographer's heart as our primary objective is to create beautiful images for you to treasure forever and we hate anything that stops that from happening. So after a few carefully chosen swear words (that I hope nobody of the cloth heard!) I got on with the task at hand and Father Mark must have had a word with the powers that be as it did lift quite a lot during the cermony!


Ruth and Stephen chose a lovely intimate ceremony at Minsteracres where Father Mark, an family friend, married them in front of around 20 close friends and family - although many of Ruth's friends and of course their cute dog Archie were waiting to greet them afterwards. They got a bit of a shock when I asked them to come over and have their picture taken with the bride!


Once again this was a short wedding for me - three hours - but there is a lot I can do in a short time. This is a great way of keeping to your budget and stil getting some lovely photos.


http://www.karenmcgowranphotography.co.uk/





















1 comment:

Lakeland Jo said...

I love these foggy photos- beautiful. Have joined you up to my blog list-thanks for following mine