Wednesday 17 March 2010

Changes to wedding pricing structure...Pick and Mix!

After getting some lovely and useful feedback from my customers, I've had a bit of an overhaul of my pricing structure. It really helps to keep things fresh and shake things up from time to time and offer something new.

'Pick and mix' unwraps the traditional packages and approach allows couples to choose what is important to them.

Step 1 - Choose the length of time you need me to be there. Coverage to your wedding breakfast from £695 including a CD of all the high resolution files finished to a high standard and ready to print.

Step 2 - Choose your album. I offer beautiful, luxurious storybook albums of various sizes to suit your budget. Prices start from £500.

Step 3 - Add your extras. Choose from Thank you cards, canvasses, framed prints, Pre wedding shoot, guest signing books/frames, personalised album boxes and more!

Step 4 - Pick your treats! As a little gift for me and you I will add some special treats when your package reaches a certain amount.

This style of pricing puts you completely in control and allows you to tailor your wedding photography to your exact needs without having to go with a packages that doesn't really offer what you want.

If you want to know more please drop me an email at karenmcgowranphotography@hotmail.co.uk and I can send you a full and straightforward price list that will help you design the package you really want!





No comments: