Friday 10 September 2010

Kim and Chris and a Vintage Extravaganza!

I always knew Kim and Chris' wedding was going to be unique. When I first met them they told me about their plans but I never thought for a minute that it would all come to fruition...but then again with Kim in the driving seat I should have know better! Firstly the venue provided the perfect backdrop to the summer garden party theme. Danby Castle (now featuring lots of my phoots!) is on the edge of the Yorkshire Moors, steeped in history and characture. The benefit of using this venue was the flexibility and freedon to create a wedding day that was as unique as it was exciting!

I really could write a post 6 foot long that would cover this wedding and all the details that Kim crammed into her beautiful wedding, so instead I am going to let Annabel from 'Love My Dress' tell the tale!

How to fill a Castle full of Love - Part 1


How to fill a Castle full of Love - Part 2


And here are a couple of my favourites from the day....








Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: