Saturday 25 September 2010

Vicky and Ian's beautiful day

Both Vicky and Ian are lovely people and made a wonderful couple. They are so friendly and easy going and I just knew I was going to throughly enjoy their day. I wasn't wrong!

Yet again the sun was shining as I pulled up at Vicky's mum's house to be greeted by a beaming Vicky and her gorgeous bridesmaids. As Vicky was being preened her family looked though old photos and drank champagne and I slipped away upstairs to find all those lovely bits and pieces.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two gorgeous bridesmaids....


Photobucket

Photobucket

They were very helpful too!

Photobucket

Vicky was a stunning bride, I am sure you will agree. Her lace ans bead Pronovias dress suited her perfectly and I was sure she was going to take Ian's breath away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Talking of Ian, here he is! The Dashing Groom...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not to forget the proud mini usher!

Photobucket

While we waited for the bride to arrive the Vicar took a moment of quite contemplation.

Photobucket

But not for too long because here she is...a bundle of excitement and nerves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A magical moment....Vicky glides down the aisle to Ian who found it really hard to contain his emotions seeing his beautiful bride.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Woo hoo we now have ourselves a newly married couple...introducing Mr and Mrs Hudson!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vicky and Ian chose to continue the day at the Gosforth Park Marriott and we made good use of the sunshine and surrounding gardens for the group shots and then I stole the couple away for some lovely portraits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will end this post with a highlight of the day...the Best Man's speech. And Gary was perfect for the job, his bubbly personality and meticulous planning ensured that he entertained everyone and pulled off the king of all speeches!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vicky and Ian, you were a joy to work with and I am so pleased you love your album. I want to wish you a long and happy marriage and I hope you keep in touch.

www.karenmcgowranphotography.co.uk

1 comment:

vick said...

Can't believe I've only just found this! Thank-you so much for all of our AMAZING photographs. You did the best job ever and I love the storytelling as I look through our album.

I've been telling all of my friends about you, so expect some bookings soon for wedding and baby shoots. I still really want a Cherish The Dress shoot too (you know me- I love having my photo taken!) :-) Lol.

Again many thanks from both me and Ian and we'll definately been in touch soon. xxx