Monday 16 February 2009

A lovely 'thank you'

I am always so happy when my lovely customers tell me they adore my photos. So I was smiling from ear to ear yesterday when Annabel sent me this lovely message. Just thought I would share it with you all!

Karen

I cannot begin to find the words to thank you for an amazing, FANTASTIC set of pictures from what has been (and still is!) the most AMAZING weekend of my life - by far!

You were so professional, yet so friendly and funny - you had us all feeling at ease almost immediately and we all, and I mean, every single one of us, had such a good laugh!

I am sat with my hen's now looking through all the pics - and we're having a super fab time recalling (mostly) the events of yesterday.

I'll be in touch very soon - thank you so very much once again. We are ALL so very excited about the wedding :)

Lots of love, Bel :) XXXX

No comments: