Thursday 5 February 2009

Victoria and Barry - and an amazing first dance!

Victoria and Barry were married at Matfen Hall on Saturday 31st January and what I fantastic day everyone had! Matfen Hall is a stunning venue with a massive, impressive, gothic Great Hall with the most amazing staircase. Perfect for a jaw dropping entrance! The other great thing about this venue is the size of the Bridal Suite.....there is room for the Bride, 3 Bridesmaids, 2 excited page boys, Mam and Dad, hairdresser, make up artist and 3 photographers!!! PHEW!

It was freezing but we still managed to get outside for some shots......but only a few and we quickly scurried back to the roaring fire indoors. Later on that night the happy couple took to the floor for their first dance which started as a lovely waltz....then broke out into a funky cool dance...surprising everyone and it was AWESOME!! They'd obviously practiced for ages and I thought it was the best first dance ever! I only wish I'd flicked my camera into movie mode but I am sure someone else captured it. If It ever makes it's way onto uTube then I'll share it here for you.

Below are some of my favourites from the day....and I make no apologies for having a black and White moment!

www.karenmcgowranphotography.co.uk
































































No comments: