Wednesday 22 April 2009

Published Photographer.....well almost!!

As a wedding photographer you are concerned with all the details that the bride and groom have lovingly agonised over and strive to capture the feel of the day. I'm always surprised just how many other suppliers come together to ensure the day looks amazing and and goes without a hitch. There are cake makers, florists, jewellers, make up artists, hairdressers, bridalwear and groomswear shops, chair cover suppliers, balloon artists, car and limo companies, videographers, Marquee suppliers, wedding co-ordinators, staff at the venue....and many many more!!

We often get asked for photos of the things they have supplied and sometimes my photos are used on their websites to promote their businesses. So I was over the moon to supply photos from Annabel and Phil's wedding to two amazing suppliers.

Flo and Percy supplied Annabel's amazing vintage hair comb and cuff and their stunning pieces have graced celebrities in Hello! magazine. Click here then on The Shearer Cuff or The Shearer Comb to see my photos from Annabel and Phil's wedding. I drool over the pieces on their website and they are perfect for a vintage inspired wedding.

Also Annabel's florist Hilary Maddren has used many of my photos HERE. I really love photographing wedding flowers - they are always beautiful!



No comments: